- 学生必须在我校学满一整年两个学期课程，方可得 0.5 个选修学分，两年累计最多可得1个选修学分
How to earn general elective credit(Chinese) from Montgomery County Public School?
By attending an approved outside language school, students enrolled in Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) can earn 0.5 credit per academic year, which will count towards their high school general elective requirements. The credits earned at American Chinese School will be recorded on transcripts as Language/Culture Study (Chinese) and will count as general elective credits, not foreign language credits.
To qualify to earn credits, the student must meet the following requirements:
- Must be current MCPS high school student, and
- Must be American Chinese School student grade 9 and above, and
- Must complete a full year (two semesters) of the Chinese class, and
- Must meet the course objectives as determined by American Chinese School, and
- Must submit an online application (link below) by May 15th
The online application form will only be only from April 15 to May 15 each year.